A clean environment is exceptionally important to carry on with a tranquil and solid life. Be that as it may, our environment is getting polluted day by day on account of carelessness and ignorance of people. Environmental damage is an issue which everybody must think about,particularly our future generation. To combat environmental damage, the staff and students of Azeezia Dental College formed an environment club called the “ECO-CLUB”. The club was officially inaugurated by Dr R Rathy, Vice Principal of Azeezia Dental College.Environment clubs are often at the heart of a college’s sustainability activities and help achieve meaningful change within college communities. They inspire, motivate and give students opportunities to build leadership skills.
The Eco- club is a voluntary group comprising of students and teachers which promotes the participation of students in learning about and working towards the conservation and sustainability of their environment. This club aims at creating awareness on the importance of respecting and appreciating surroundings through leadership and influence, critical and inventive thinking, projects, competition and service learning. It also enables students to actively participate in the environmental activities and take personal action to contribute to climate change mitigation.
- To create awareness among the students about the need of environmental Protection
- To prepare and organize student`s participation for preservation and conservation of environment
- To make Clean and Green Campus
- To use different media such as audio, visual, posters, seminar, workshop, Guest Lecture and competitions for spreading messages concerning environment
- To create awareness among Society regarding environmental protection and to create apollution free environment