Gender sensitization/Gender Equity
The institution has no compromise on security at the campus for students. The security personnel monitor the movements occurring in the campus on rotation basis 24 x7. CCTV camera provision helps to records the events. Apart from the gymnasium, yoga and other sports facilities to make women self- reliant, Self Defence is also taught to the students in the hostel. Student grievance cell is managed under the guidance of senior faculty to address the complaint filed by the students and faculty. Medical outpatient department with attached observation rooms are available to ensure students health 24 X 7. In our radiology department maximum radiation protection measures are taken to protect both patients and operator from radiation exposure. The management often conducts review meetings to check the security status in the campus.
In addition to this other action plans include-
- Sensitizing staff in workplace to set the standard for respectful behaviour at work.
- Sensitizing the new students within 3 months of admission.
- Conducting Mentor – Mentee meetings for all the students monthly to ascertain healthy atmosphere
- Social media usage sensitization after 4 months of admission.
- Ensure unbiased teaching &learning activities for all students.
- Provide equitable platforms whether sports, cultural, literary & training programs to all the students to exhibit their talents and skills.