MDS or Master in Dental Surgery is a specialized area of medical science that concentrates only on the oral and dental section. This is a three years long program.
The admission process is entirely entrance examination based. The prominent entrance examinations of Dental courses are NEET MDS, AIIMPG, AIPDEE, etc. The entrance examinations can be of state-level or national level.
- Have passed Bachelor of Dental Science from an MCI affiliated and recognized Dental college of India.
- Have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates with a 2 year long, PG Diploma in Dental Surgery, as recognized by the Dental Council of India, are also eligible to apply for this course.
Azeezia College of Dental Sciences and Research is affiliated with Kerala University of Health and Sciences (KUHS).
MDS intake per year:
- MDS Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics: 5 seats
- MDS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: 5 seats
- MDS Oral Pathology and Microbiology: 3 seats
- MDS Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics: 3 seats
- MDS Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry: 2 seats
- MDS Periodontology: 3 seats
- MDS Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge: 3 seats